Top Tweets from November's #blkcreatives Twitter Chat

8:30 AM

In my constant quest to become a better blogger after such a long break, I have been searching for different communities to join and other bloggers to connect with. I completely missed the last #blkcreatives Twitter chat and was sad about it for at least two weeks. So this month, I made absolutely sure to have time to tune in and I've got to say - it was inspiring.

This month's topic was distractions and Lord knows I needed some insight on this one. The chat featured Courtney Sanders, author and Think & Grow Chick blogger, Kevin Claiborne, social entrepreneur and founder of 413 Ways, Britni Danielle, novelist and founder of Brown Boy Genius, and Terrance Moore, cultural activist and speaker.

If you tuned into the chat, your top tweets might be a little different than mine but these are the ones that really stuck out to me! If you didn't, then you definitely need to RSVP for the next chat happening in December!


1.

2.

3.

4.


5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

GOAL OF THE WEEK: 


Which tweets stuck out to you the most? What was your favorite part of the conversation?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY