STARTING "SHE READS TRUTH"

2:14 PM

Recently, I've discovered this awesome site called She Reads Truth! Everyday, the women at She Reads Truth uploads a devotional relating to the current plan along with words of wisdom and examples of prayers to recite! As a college student, I find myself stray from The Lord at times and get off path so I was beyond excited to stumble upon this site. 

The "weekly truth" was presented in the form of the scripture below! In order to carry God's word with us wherever we go, scripture memorization is very important. 

“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation.                                                         But take heart; I have overcome the world"
(Also, they have these pretty graphics for you to print out, pin or post!)
4-John-16-33

Have any of you visited She Reads Truth before? What's your favorite plan?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY