Fashion's Best Kept Secret

4:34 PM

As a college student on a pretty tight budget, I absolutely love when I come across deals (especially when they're specials on clothes!). Clothes are my weakness. It's absolutely shameful how much time I spend online shopping. That's why, when I heard about Lollipuff, this online auction site for designer goods, I had to do a little more research.

Thankfully, the awesome editors at HerCampus got me in contact with the founder of Lollipuff for an interview!

At no point in time is there EVER counterfeit merchandise because every item that someone wants to sell on Lollipuff is passed through a strict authentication process. Once it's been cleared by the authentication experts, the buyer is able to post the item on the website and bidding begins! You never have to worry about anyone else handling your merchandise because at Lollipuff, there's no middleman.

However, for right now, the only brands that can be sold/bought are Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Balenciaga, and Herve Leger. It is 100% free to join and, with that membership, you've got a 100% authenticity guarantee! (How great is that??)


Check out my article for an in-depth interview with the founder, as well as some more information about the newly created site!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY