FREE JULY CALENDAR WALLPAPER

9:13 PM





Hi everyone! Today has probably been one of the most boring days in existence. Even though I spent most of the day counting down til 5 o'clock, I did get some time to play with Photoshop. I guess my boredom might have worked in your favor if you like calendars as much as I do!

Oh yeah, fun fact: I love calendars. The first thing I did when I started at my current job was print out a pretty calendar because the ones at the job were ugly. *shrugs* Anyways, all this to say that I've created these lovely little calendars for you all. If you can't already tell, I'm a huge fan of gold foil and light purple so that was my inspo! (Along with a little Kate Spade, of course.)



Click the links below to download! Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY