INTRODUCING KSA DESIGN

8:48 AM

In the past three months, two of my sorority sisters and one of my best friends have gotten engaged. ENGAGED. In less than a month, one of my friends from college is getting married. MARRIED. Are we seriously at "that" age? You guys know which age I'm talking about: the one where we spend more time buying gifts from Bed Bath & Beyond than we do actually in bed. The age where everybody decides that they all want to get married at the same time. Since so many people that I love have been getting engaged and starting their brand new lives, I've decided to use my talents to help them out a little bit.

If you know me at all, you know that I love creating things, InDesign is my best friend and glitter is forever. That's why I've decided to open up an etsy shop and start selling some save the dates and baby shower invitations! I'm just getting started right now so this definitely isn't going to be my day job, but I wanna see how far this can go! Below are some of the more recent ones that I've made:




I'm really looking to expand my portfolio so if you're interested in having some invitations made but don't see what you want above, shoot me an email so we can work on it! See one that you'd like to purchase? All of the above invites are available on my Etsy shop!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY