I'M BACKKK!

8:27 PM

Hey! So I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything so I thought now would be a perfect time to do a little life update! I've had a lot going on these last couple of months: I finished my sophomore year of college, became a contributing writer for HerCampus (an online magazine for college females), and landed an internship with Urbanette Magazine! I'll try to post the links to my articles so you guys can check them out :) You can say it's been pretty exciting but after the excitement blew over, exhaustion blew in. I've never written so much in my life! But I absolutely love it, so I just keep going.

Since this summer has been so extremely hectic, I've definitely stopped trying to eat healthy so that is one of my goals for this upcoming semester! More fruit, less fries (that sounds like a good motto, right?) I have come across a bunch of great blogs and websites so I'll be sure to post all of my findings and my replicated recipes!

I know I've been super slack with this blog but hopefully I'll be able to stay updated from here on!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY