ANNIVERSARY IN ATLANTA!

7:13 PM

This weekend, I was fortunate enough to spend three whole days with my amazing boyfriend, Eric, in Atlanta! Today, we're celebrating one year of awesomeness together. Since he's in the Air Force, I don't get to spend tons of time with him so this past weekend was such a treat!

I had only been to Atlanta a couple of times and Eric had only visited once on a less-than-pleasant circumstance so we were really excited to make this a weekend getaway! We stayed at a gorgeous hotel, ate (and ate and ate) at some fantastic restaurants, went to the movies a couple of times, visted the aquarium, hung out with some old friends and pretty much just had a fantastic time.

Chicken something or another from the Cheesecake Factory. Literally one of the best dishes EVER. 

Deciding whether or not I could eat another bite (my stomach was unsure)
With my love waiting for the dolphin show!
Hanging out with whale sharks



The creepiest alligator ever


It looks like I'm really sad in this picture but I actually had a lot of fun working out. 
Cinnamon Roll French Toast and a mango mimosa from Mimi's Cafe - AMAZING!
Hope you liked the pictures! Do you guys have any suggestions for our next trip to Atlanta?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY