Manna Monday: His Steadfast Love

8:30 AM

This gorgeous print can be ordered directly from SheReadsTruth.com!
A jam-packed weekend of events including celebrating two years of sisterhood and service with my sorority sisters, locking myself outside of my apartment and terrible service (but amazing biscuits) from Red Lobster left me extremely drained. Fortunately, the amazing women at She Reads Truth are always there to keep me on track spiritually!

The verses that I am meditating on this week are Lamentations 3: 22-23:

The steadfast love of The Lord never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning; 
Great is your faithfulness 

As I try to strengthen my relationship with The Lord, I find that sometimes I think to myself "why in the world would He love me after all of the crazy & disobedient things that I've done?" Fortunately, this came right on time for me. 

Steadfast is his love. Not temporary or conditional. Ever-present and everlasting. It's hard to imagine that kind of love. Over the past couple of weeks, opening my heart to Him has been no easy task so this is something I truly find myself struggling with.

Have you been struggling with this idea? How are you pushing forward?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY