My Birthday Wishlist

7:07 PM


At first I was a little hesitant about making one of these wishlist posts - why would anybody care about what I want for my birthday or Christmas or whatever. Then I started thinking: since this is my little corner of the universe (or Internet, whatever), I'm going to post about whatever I like and since I celebrate the entire month, why not start with my wish list?


"Simone" Warby Parker Glasses: Although I wear my contacts pretty often, a new pair of glasses always makes me feel like a brand new person. Kind of like Peter Parker when he puts on his spidey suit. Aside from the fact that these frames are really cool and vintage looking, I love the fact that for each pair purchased, they donate a pair to someone in need. Such good looking glasses at a great price with an even better cause is definitely on my list. They're even named after me ;)

NYX Matte Lipstick in Maison: okay so I should probably take this off the list because I just bought it while typing up this post, but I absolutely love this color. It's so gorgeous and the perfect brown-ish nude for my skin color. At only six bucks, it's quite a steal.

Tan Plaid Blanket Scarf: I love blankets. I equally love scarves. I obviously need this. Plus I get really bad coughs from time to time. I need something to snuggle in.

Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush: In the process of transitioning from relaxed to natural hair, I've been watching a ton of YouTube videos and reading too many blogs to name. However, the one factor that most of them have is the fact that they all mention how amazing this brush is for detangling and defining curls. It's a little on the pricey side...which is why I'm hoping to get it for my birthday or Christmas!

kate spade new york Gold-Tone Pavé Elephant Bangle Bracelet: I'm not normally a bracelet person but it matches my watch and it's got an elly so I want it. (Was that really childish? Oh well, it's my birthday.)

"Like A Boss" Mug": Coffee is a part of my daily routine and I'm always looking to expand my mug collection. When I was younger, I hated gold but now I would pick it over any other color. It's pretty obvious that I need it, huh?

Merona Riding Boots: There's no rule that says a girl can have too many boots right? Because I absolutely love them and I'm in need of a new pair. I've already got the staple black pair and the staple brown pair so of course a combination of both is next in line.

Are any of my followers November babies as well? What's on your birthday list? Let me know!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY