Pantene's #8or8 Donation Challenge

7:30 PM

If you've followed this blog for any amount of time whatsoever (or met me once), you'll know that I have a weird obsession with hair. I love ALL types of hair. I'm in the process of transitioning from relaxed hair to natural (more details to come) so I think about chopping off my hair about every 15 minutes. If you're ready to big chop and do it for a good cause, Pantene just gave you the perfect opportunity.The Pantene Beautiful Lengths Program is dedicated to providing free, real-hair wigs for women who have lost their hair due to cancer treatment. Since 2006, this program has provided over 42,000 wigs from nearly 800,00 generous hair donations from women in the United States and Canada. The Pantene Beautiful Lengths Program is a partnership between Pantene, the American Cancer Society and the Canadian Cancer Society.

Don't have 8 inches to donate but still want to help? Donate $8 to the Pantene Beautiful Length Fund instead! Unfortunately I don't have a full eight inches to donate but I can definitely make $8 happen!

While I choose not to define myself by my hair, I will say that it does play a huge part in who I am. Many of the women that have been given one of these wigs say that putting on a wig makes them feel like themselves again. When you donate to the cause, you're making that happen!

Do you plan on chopping or donating?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY