MY FAVORITE FASHION BLOGS

3:59 PM

When it's freezing outside and I have to be up at 8 o'clock in the morning, the last thing on my mind is picking out something to wear. Leggins, sweatshirts and combat boots/Uggs is my outfit of choice. However, this semester has been jam-packed with events that force me to look like I put effort into my attire. More often than not, I go from class to work to my internship and then end the day with a full evening of executive board & committee meetings. (If you're thinking that I get no sleep...you're right.) Thus, I've gotten into the habit of picking out my clothes the night before. Unfortunately, I'm not the Carrie Bradshaw fashionista that I aspire to be so my outfits tend to be pretty plain Jane. Recently, however, I've resorted to fashion blogs to help me get my act together! So, below are some of my favorite fashion blogs (in no particular order) that I look to when I need a little closet inspiration.


 Raven's Style Haven

If you haven't heard of Raven's Style Haven, I strongly urge you to take a look. She's super cute and always has a ton of great outfits. Along with maintaining her own awesome style, she acts as a stylist as well! (She even helped me get some styles together for my upcoming photo shoot!) Fun fact? She's actually super sweet in person and we both happen to go to the best university in the world! :) Long story short, if you're looking for something fresh or trying to stylize a specific item, head to Raven's Style Haven.

A Pair & A Spare
 I stumbled upon this fashion/DIY site a couple of years ago and have been hooked ever since! From how to sew a skirt by hand to lovely outfit inspiration, A Pair & A Spare has given me so many ideas for the upcoming spring season, including this awesome DIY hat chain!

Champagne and City Lights
As I said earlier, I'm horrible at putting together outfits. That's why I love checking out the outfits that Courtney from Champagne and City Lights posts! I guess I have all of the essentials but don't really know how to put them together. I'm just not trendy. *shrugs* What I like about Champagne and City Lights is that she puts together classic pieces, like the Kate Spade bag and black ballet flats, with trendy items (aka that awesome skirt) while still managing to look super classy & chic!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget
It must be something about champagne that makes ladies super stylist because another one of my favorite fashion blogs is Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget. Her outfits are always really sweet and have a lot of the classic touches that I adore!

What are your favorite fashion blogs?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY