VALENTINE'S DAY FREEBIES

3:39 PM

I don't know about y'all but I absolutely love freebies! As a broke college student (I'm gonna own that title), anything free is welcome and taken happily. Even though Valentine's Day is pretty much a day for women to be spoiled, I can never resist a good deal! Surprisingly there are a lot of freebees this Valentine's weekend! Here are the ones that I'm most looking forward to :)


Starbucks
I am a coffee FANATIC so when I found out that Starbucks was hosting the worlds largest Starbucks date today from 2 p.m. until closing, I couldn't pass it up! $5 pairings, giveaways and so much fun awaiting you at your local Starbucks!

Qdoba
Who doesn't love a good Burrito? Well tomorrow, you can get a Buy One, Get One Free smothered burrito from the Mexican Grill chain when you exchange a smooch with your Valentine! (How cute is that??) Check out #Smothered4ASmooch on Twitter/Instagram to check out everyone's reactions!

Sbarro
Probably one of my favorite pizza spots ever, I can't help grabbing a slice from Sbarro every time I'm shopping at the mall. Enjoy a free slice of pizza from Sbarro when you join their mailing list! It expires on Valentine's Day so go ahead & sign up!
 



McDonald's
Head to your local McDonald's this weekend and you just might get your order on the house! The nationwide Pay with Lovin' promotion gives customers the chance to pay with an act of love (calling your parents and telling them you love them, giving the person behind you a compliment, etc.). Not everyone who comes in will get their meal for free but you do stand a pretty good chance!

Any other freebies or promotions happening in your area? I'd love to hear about 'em!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY