PHOTO SHOOT!

12:50 PM

After a week full of stressful moments and frightening events, it's finally Friday! This weekend, I don't have too much planned so I'll be able to catch up on some school work, get rid of this stupid cold and actually get some rest for once. Even though I'm battling this cold and this week was really aggravating, the good news is that I got my photo shoot pictures back!


Last weekend, my friend Francine was sweet enough to take some photos of me for my professional website (coming soon!). They came out absolutely fantastic so I've decided to share some of them with you! I have to say, I never realized how great photo shoots made you feel about your self. Seriously. She was so sweet and made sure that none of the pictures caught me at a bad angle or made me look like a walrus which is always nice.




Hope you like em!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY