MY SPRING BREAK ESSENTIALS

1:41 PM

With only three days left until spring break, I should be cracking open these books and focusing on midterms but my mind is filled with thoughts of Florida beaches, warm weather, and margaritas by the pool with my sisters. My last spring break was spent hauling boxes from my job's old office to the new one. Needless to say, spring break 2014 was a bit of a fail. No, it was actually a tremendous failure. So, this year, a few of my sorority sisters and I have decided to take Florida by storm! One week from now, we'll be far far away from South Carolina, ready to wreak havoc in Panama City.

I'm so ready for spring break, I've already started packing...I know, I'm crazy. But if you're just like me and are seriously anticipating spring break, check out what's on my spring break essentials list!


(Yes, I know that I don't have sandals. I like being barefoot on the beach. Sue me.)

What's on your list of essentials for spring break?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY