MY GRAZE BOX REVIEW!

2:03 PM

When it comes to being healthy & staying to a strict diet, snacking has always been my downfall. I love Girl Scout cookies, super salty popcorn & cookie butter from Trader Joes. I promised myself in 2015 that I would try to stay on track with my snacking. Unfortunately, my class load has been really heavy and all of my other school-related commitments have been overshadowing my desire to stay healthy. Just when I was retreating to my cookie butter & Ritz crackers, I found out about Graze!

For those of you who don't know, Graze is a company determined to reinvent snacking! Their sole mission is to discover exciting flavors and create delicious new combinations that will delight your taste buds without loading your body with tons of fats & sugars. Each Graze box contains four healthy yet delicious snacks based on your taste buds and snacking tendencies! You can get them delivered weekly, every two weeks, or even monthly and the best part? They're only $6.99 per box!

Admittedly, the fact that my first box was on the house was one of my main reasons for signing up. But now, I'm SO glad that I did! I really enjoyed all of the snacks that came in my Graze box!

Below is the complete rundown of all the snacks that I received so take a look for yourself!




Herby Bread Basket (Sorry for the lack of picture! It won't upload for some reason)
I'm a sweets connoisseur so I wasn't too sure if I was gonna like what came in this snack pack but it was surprisingly tasty! The basil baguettes were delightfully flavored (definitely my favorite from this snack) and the garlic crostini and oregano rice crackers were quite yummy as well. The crostini had a smoky flavor but wasn't spicy and the rice crackers were toasted to perfection!


 
 Eleanor's Apple Crumble
Sadly, I'm allergic to almonds so I didn't get the full experience of the crumble. However, I forced politely asked my friend Maiya to taste the cinnamon honey almonds and she loved them! The apple pieces were soft on the outside but kinda chewy on the inside and reminded me of the apple pie that my granny makes for Thanksgiving (aka it was delish) while the raisins were sweet and had traces of the cinnamon coating that had fallen off the almonds.


Peach & Passion Fruit Parfait
This snack was definitely my favorite! If you love chocolate and fruit, this is probably the snack for you. I've never had passion fruit before so I was pretty eager to try it - and I'm really glad I did! The passion fruit was amazing, the white chocolate drops were...well, chocolate (so really how much better could this snack get?) The yogurt seeds were surprisingly good. I was a little hesitant to try them at first but now I've been catching myself grabbing a few as I type this. Even though I couldn't eat the coconut shavings, the flavor they left behind was very nice!


 
Summer Berry Flapjack
When I think of flapjack, I think of pancakes. When I opened the box, I saw "Summer Berry Flapjack" on top of what resembled a granola bar...do you see why I might be perplexed? Nevertheless, this "flapjack" came in a close second place to the parfait. I'm a huge oatmeal fan so when I saw that it was an oat and cranberry mixture, I knew it would be delicious. The whole bar was naturally sweet, using the berry infusion rather than sugar to sweeten it up.

All in all, my first Graze box was a HUGE success! I can't wait for my next box to come in a month! Have you guys ever ordered from Graze before? What's your favorite snack?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY