FREE Gold Sidebar Graphics

12:45 PM

We go through these things called Peaks and Valleys at my job (and every other job in the world, I'm sure.) Peaks are those times when there aren't enough hours in the day and I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. There are also days when we are falling asleep at our desks, rummaging around for something to do. Well this past week has been the deepest valley ever. While it's been tremendously boring and I feel like falling asleep every minute, I have had the opportunity to play around with InDesign and Photoshop! One of the many creations that I've made are gold watercolor social media tags. I'm currently in the process of revamping my own blog so I just wanted to share some things that might be helpful to everyone else :)

To download via Photobucket, click the links below!

Hope you enjoy!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY