December Blogging Goals!

6:42 PM

Happy December! It's been pretty gloomy these past couple of days but it's Jesus' birthday month so I can't be too upset! The start of this month means Christmas music on every station, jingle bells on every door and the ever present smell of pine trees, but it also means that it's time to set new blogging goals! Today, I wanted to take a second to review some of my goals from last month and make some new ones to finish out the year.

November Goals: 
Write and schedule at least three posts per week - Done! I think there was one week when I only got two posts out but other than that, I have to say that I've been rocking & rollin' with getting content out.
Purchase and install new layout - Done!...kinda. Fortunately I was able to find a free layout that I'm in love with but I did install it and can tell that it's made a HUGE difference.
Create two printables per month - Work in progress. One thing that I've learned since I started blogging more seriously is that planning is the key to EVERYTHING. This was too vague of a statement to make so, in the future, I'll definitely be more specific with this one.
Collaborate with three other bloggers per month - Work in progress. I'd just like to take a moment to applaud all of the bloggers who do collaborations more than once a month. In my first month of serious blogging, I don't think that I realized how much work collabs were but I'm definitely planning on putting more emphasis on collaborations this month!

With that being said...December goals!

1. Continue posting regularly (minimum of 3 posts per week): Last month really pushed me but I enjoyed it so hopefully making three posts per week happen this month won't be as tiresome.

2. Develop a concrete blogging schedule: I currently use Google Calendars to plan out my future posts but I want to get something a little more concrete in the works. What are some planners that you all use? 

3. Consistently share via social media: Buffer and Hootsuite are my best friends at work but for some reason, I haven't started using them personally. I think this goes back to taking my blog more seriously - it's at the top of my list (figuratively, of course) this month!

4. Implement more series: my First Job Chronicles series has been much more successful than I anticipated so I'm looking forward to implementing another series this month.

5. Join blogging communities: I never realized how essential blogging communities were until recently. Sure, I write for fun and am genuinely interested in the topic at hand but am I gonna lie and tell you that I don't love when people read and comment on my posts? Heck no. That's where these communities come into play. I'm a people person all the way so you know that I love connecting. (Side Note: I'd love to hear from you! Shoot me an email if you'd like to connect!) 


What are some of your December blogging goals? What do you think I need to work on? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY