My Much Needed Break & November Goals

8:30 AM


Hello Internet! I know it probably seems like I'm not committed to being a real-life blogger but I promise I am. A lot has happened in the last few months and I truly needed to take a break from blogging to focus on my career and get readjusted after some unanticipated changes. (Trust me - you'll hear all about them later.) Since it's been so long, I'd like to start this month with some goals to get back on the right track!

1. Write and schedule at least three posts per week
2. Purchase and install new layout
3. Create two printables per month
4. Collaborate with three other bloggers per month

Seeing as how I haven't done a lot of blogging in the past month, this is going to be really hard so wish me luck! What are some of you goals for your blog this month? Anything else you think I should try to accomplish this month? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY