FREE PRINTABLE HOLIDAY TAGS

11:40 PM

Winter break is amazing: no class, no homework, no meetings. I can literally sit around my the house and do absolutely nothing. I love spending time with my family but sometimes, I find myself sitting on the couch, rewatching reruns of A Different World or Gilmore Girls, stuffing my face with chips and dip.

Earlier this semester, I downloaded a new design software that I'm absolutely in LOVE with! When boredom inspiration strikes, I take to designing! Admiring at all of the Christmas decorations around town and even in my house, I thought "what better to design than some cute holiday tags?" Disclaimer #1: I'm still a designer-in-training so please excuse any small mishaps or mistakes! Disclaimer #2: My mind is all over the place, as are these designs! I couldn't think of a "theme" so I just let my imagination guide me.

The tags are saved as a PNG. Save them here, print on card stock or your preferred paper, and attach them to your gifts! (I like to punch a hole through the top and add some pretty ribbon to attach the tags.)


Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from y'all! Happy Holidays!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY