MY FAVORITE 2015 [FREE] CALENDARS!

4:15 PM

With only 16 more days left in 2014, I decided to start my search for the best calendars/planners out there! Planning is essential to my productivity. Plus, I need something pretty to look at when I write down my assignments :)
___________________________________________________________________________________

Since starting this blog, I have found it's EXTREMELY difficult to keep up. Sometimes I wanna write four times a day, others I forget to write until I'm halfway asleep. When I found this planner from AKA DESIGN + LIFE, I knew it would be perfect for me! Along with daily planning, it also includes monthly planning sheets and a section for notes/sketches! I just downloaded it and it's already coming in handy.
http://akadesign.ca/blog-planner-editorial-calendar-free-printable/
___________________________________________________________________________________

While I love daily planners, a nice monthly calendar that allows me to write down all of my meetings and appointments without having to flip back and forth between pages is great! This one came from Botanical PaperWorks. Also, they've got a free weekly planner if you wanna keep everything consistent!

http://www.botanicalpaperworks.com/blog/read,article/565/weekly-planner-pages
http://www.botanicalpaperworks.com/blog/read,article/565/weekly-planner-pages
___________________________________________________________________________________

Who doesn't love a colorful calendar? While I love the black and white, classic, modern look, a bright pop of color is always fun. Check out Miss Tiina for these monthly calendars, including a notes section on the side for any last minute inclusions!
http://misstiina.com/blog/colorful-2015-calendar-free-printables/
___________________________________________________________________________________

The striped calendar below is also another favorite of mine! Along with the free printable calendar, the ladies over at iheartnaptime are also updating a family planner with all new designs so definitely check out their site and be on the lookout for that new update.


I absolutely love free calendars! After checking out all of these designs, I might take a stab at making my own for next year! Anybody planning on using any of these designs? What's your favorite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

COMMUNITY